This microfibre gown is designed with fewer seams to minimise the penetration of liquids, and increase the durability of the gown.
- Carbon yarns reduce static build-up.
- Breathable fabric provides coolness, comfort, durability and quick drying.
- Stain-resistant properties reduce costly re-laundering.
- Up to 75 washes at thermal disinfection temperatures.
- Comfortable quick dry, stretch knit cuffs safely cover the wrist area.
- Features new and improved wrap-around design for enhanced coverage with tie fastenings.
- The gowns are being used in Canada and the US to treat Covid patients.
Fabric: Non-reversible, 99% polyester, 1% electrostatic dissipative carbon yarns
Fabric weight: 105gsm (coated)
Lifespan: 75 uses (up to 75 washes)
Approximate Dimensions (one size only):
- Center back length 48.5”/123cm
- Sweep 60.5"/153cm
- Cuff 3.5”/8.9cm
Washing: Thermal disinfection and tumble dry. Remove load immediately once goods are dry.
Testing: AAMI Level 2. FDA registered
These are available from £22.50 with a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 50 gowns.
Our price breaks are as follows:
£22.50 - MOQ 50 gowns
£23.50 - MOQ 20 gowns
£24.50 - MOQ 10 gowns
£28.00 - MOQ 2 gowns